Private Guided Kruger National Park Safari Tour
Embark on a lovely journey where you will be collected at
your hotel at a time that will be communicated to you by our offices 24 hours
in advance. We will then depart Johannesburg at approximately 04H00 am en route
to Kruger National park. This is a small group tour with a maximum of 10
people. En route, We will stop for
breakfast in the Middelburg/Witbank area with the second stop for coffee in
Nelspruit before arriving at the park.
Upon arrival at any of the Kruger National Park gates, your
once-in-a-lifetime big game safari drive will begin straight away, wasting none
of your precious time. We will spend the morning viewing game in the park
before stopping for lunch at Afsaa or Skukuza rest Camp. Continue game viewing
through the afternoon before heading back to Johannesburg or Pretoria.
Do This Because:
Kruger National Park is a big5 game park filled with an
abundance of wildlife and the renowned Africa big5 lion, elephant, rhino,
buffalo, leopard. At Kruger National Park you will encounter unpredictable
wildlife nature, upon arrival keep your cameras ready to capture memories. This
tour offers a private transfer from Johannesburg or Pretoria surroundings for a
shared game drive in Kruger National Park in an open 4x4 open vehicle. During
this safari experience, you will encounter other animals such as Giraffe,
Zebra, Cheetah, Wild Dog, Antelopes, Hippos, and an abundance of other
- Full day game viewing
- Malaria-free game park
- Africa Big 5 safari experience
- Private transfer from Johannesburg or Pretoria
- Shared game drive in an open 4x4 vehicle
- Lunch at Afsaa or Skukuza rest Camp
Inclusions and Exclusions
- English speaking guide
- Vehicle and fuel
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Bottled mineral water
- Shared game drive
- All meals and drinks
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Other entrance fees
- Items of personal nature
What to bring:
- Binoculars if you have one.
- Fully charged cameras and cellphones, hat, sunscreen, a
local currency for coffee and lunch ( All major international credit cards are
- Passport or Identification card.
- Direct collection from your hotel or accommodation.
- The conservation fees for South African citizens with ID are
R100 per adult and R50 per child aged 2-11.
- The conservation fees for Southern African Development
Community (SADC) nationals with a passport are R200 per adult and R100 per
child aged 2-11.
- The conservation fees for foreigners are R400 per adult and R200 per child aged 2-11.
- The pre-booking fee for all entrances is R46 for adults and
R23 for children.