Johannesburg Guided Safari & Cultural Day Tour
After pick-up, we depart north of Johannesburg to Cradle of Humankind a UNESCO World Heritage Site offering safari and cultural experience. Upon arrival at Lesedi Cultural Village, enjoy your day filled with diverse cultures and African entertainment. Feast some traditional dishes and experience the rich culture in the atmosphere. Enjoy the traditional music played and fascinating stories told by the people of Lesedi as well as partaking in their traditional dances and drum beats. Enjoy a buffet lunch at Nyama Choma restaurant which Nyama Choma means 'Great African Feast' that will definitely leave you feeling like you've had a feast. There is an extensive choice of African dishes like ostrich and crocodile as well as vegetarian options to accommodate your meal preference. After the formalities, your dedicated guide will address a few safari rules before departing on a shared game drive in a 4x4 vehicle. Depart for a 3-hour game drive the guide will be sharing their knowledge of the fauna and flora. On the safari drive, you will spot lions, wild dogs, antelopes, cheetahs. Thereafter an amazing thrilling safari experience, visit the giraffe center for a close encounter with the tallest animal and feed them while other animals are there. After a very authentic experience, purchase gifts at the curio shop.
- 3-hour game drive and encounter 1 of the African big 5
- An opportunity to feed the giraffes
- Cultural dance performance
- Experience cultural village offering 5 South Africa traditional homesteads
- Traditional lunch at Nyama Choma means 'Great African Feast'
- Private hotel transfer in a comfortable vehicle
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Vehicle and fuel
- Lion Park game drive
- Cultural tour and lunch
- All meals and beverages
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Items of personal nature
- Entrance fees to other places of interest
Know before you go:
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Infants seats are available - Write in the notes how many
seats and age(s) of kids.
- A wheelchair is accessible at certain attractions.
- Most travelers can participate.
What to bring:
- A jacket or a jersey as the weather can change at any time.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Cash - South African currency (ZAR) and all major credits
cards are accepted at places of interest.
- Sunscreen and a hat or a small umbrella.
- Camera or a full charged cellphone to capture memorable