1- Day Shared Kruger National Park Safari Tour
Embark on a lovely journey where you will be collected at your hotel at a time that will be communicated to you by our offices 24 hours in advance. We will then depart Johannesburg at approximately 04H00 am en route to Kruger National park. This is a small group tour with a maximum of 10 people. En route, We will stop for breakfast in the Middelburg/Witbank area with the second stop for coffee in Nelspruit before arriving at the park.
Upon arrival at any of the Kruger National Park gates, your once-in-a-lifetime big game safari drive will begin straight away, wasting none of your precious time. We will spend the morning viewing game in the park before stopping for lunch at Afsaa or Skukuza rest Camp. Continue game viewing through the afternoon before heading back to Johannesburg or Pretoria.
Do This Because:
Kruger National Park is one of the best places to see the Big 5 animals in Africa such as Lion, Rhino, Leopard, elephants, and Buffalo. During this one-day small group safari tour, you will also encounter other animals such as Giraffe, Zebra, Cheetah, Wild Dog, Antelopes, Hippos, and an abundance of other wildlife. Benefit from hotel pick up and drop off in Johannesburg in a comfortable minivan with a personal guide/driver. The safari game drive will be conducted by our experienced guide/driver in our vehicle who is knowledgeable about the animals inside Kruger Park. Note that this is a shared tour and you will be joined by others.
- Enjoy a full day of game viewing in Kruger Park with a top-notch Ranger
- Be on the lookout for the Big 5 as you ride through the park
- Experience a shared safari, in open or closed vehicles
Inclusions and Exclusions
- English speaking guide
- Vehicle and fuel
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Bottled mineral water on board
- All meals and drinks
- Gratuities (Optional)
- All entrance fees to places of interest
- Items of personal nature
What to bring:
- Binoculars if you have one.
- Fully charged cameras and cellphones, hat, sunscreen, a
local currency for coffee and lunch ( All major international credit cards are
- Passport or Identification card.
- Direct collection from your hotel or accommodation.
- The conservation fees for South African citizens with ID are
R100 per adult and R50 per child aged 2-11.
- The conservation fees for Southern African Development
Community (SADC) nationals with a passport are R200 per adult and R100 per
child aged 2-11.
- The conservation fees for foreigners are R400 per adult and R200 per child aged 2-11.
- The pre-booking fee for all entrances is R46 for adults and
R23 for children.