Elephant Sanctuary and Lion Park Day Tour
Depart north of Johannesburg to Hartbeespoort Dam for safari
experience encountering 2 games among Africa’s Big 5. Visit Elephant
Sanctuary where guests will be guided through the forest area and get
introduced to the elephants. The guided will share their knowledge on these
amazing giant species, guests will therefore have an opportunity to walk and
feed elephants. Upon arrival at Lion Park, your guide will be there to assist
through the entrance procedures. The park dedicated guide will address a few
safari rules before departing on a shared game drive in a 4x4 vehicle. Depart
for a 3-hour game drive the guide will be sharing their knowledge of the fauna
and flora. On the safari drive, you will spot lions, wild dogs, antelopes,
cheetahs. Thereafter an amazing thrilling safari experience, visit the giraffe
center for a close encounter with the tallest animal and feed them while other
animals are there. After a very authentic experience, purchase gifts at the
- Elephant Sanctuary
- Touch and interact with elephants
- Walk with the elephant trunk-in-hand
- Feed the elephants
- Lion and Safari Park game drive
- 3-hour game drive in a safari vehicle
- Purchase gifts at the curio shop
Inclusions and Exclusions
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Vehicle and fuel
- Lion Park 3-hour game drive
- Elephant Sanctuary
- All meals and beverages
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Items of personal nature
- Entrance fees to other places of interest
Know before you go:
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Infants seats are available - Write in the notes how many
seats and age(s) of kids.
- A wheelchair is accessible at certain attractions.
- Most travelers can participate.
- Your ticket will be e-mailed, SMS or WhatsApp to you by one
of our representative 24 to 48 hours before the commencement of the experience.
What to bring:
- A jacket or a jersey as the weather can change at any time.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Cash - South African currency (ZAR) and all major credits
cards are accepted at places of interest.
- Sunscreen and a hat or a small umbrella.
- Camera or a full charged cellphone to capture memorable