Kruger Park Backpackers from Johannesburg
Welcome to South Africa, proceed to City Lodge and check-in
for 1 night on a self-catering basis. The next morning your driver/guide will
collect you and depart for Kruger Park. En route, We will stop for breakfast in
the Middelburg/Witbank area with the second stop for coffee in Nelspruit before
arriving at the park. Guests visit Sudwala Cave and embark on a guided tour,
explore the caves formed about 240 million years ago and the oldest caves in the
world. We enjoy the panorama with a visit to Sabie and Lone Creek Falls, explore
the falls and amazing views. Check-in at Hazyview Adventure Backpackers for 2
nights on a self-catering basis. The next morning, guests depart on a full-day game
drive in Kruger National Park and enjoy lunch at Skukuza at your own
cost. After check out, guests will enjoy the rest of the guided panorama route, and
our first experience is at Graskop Gorge Lift begins as you drop off the grassy
cliff. Continue to God’s Window an area of breathtaking scenic with magnificent
canyons, rock formations, and waterfalls. God’s Window is a panoramic view of
the Lowveld more than 900 meters down into the lush forest-clad ravine, and the
majestic cliffs plunge over 700 meters to the Lowveld. Thereafter, depart to
Johannesburg with restroom stops in between.
- Backpacker Kruger safari
- City Lodge night stay
- Hazyview Adventure Backpackers
- Group transfer to Kruger National Park
- Full-Day safari drive
- Panorama Route tour
- Oldest cave in the world Sudwala Cave
- Tailor-made budget safari in South Africa
Inclusions and Exclusions
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Vehicle and fuel
- 1 Night City Lodge – Self Catering
- 2 Nights Hazyview Adventure Backpackers – Self Catering
- Sudwala Caves
- Panorama Route
- Kruger National Park
- All meals and beverages
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Items of personal nature
- Entrance fees to other places of interest
- Full-Day Kruger National Park Game Drive – 4x4 safari
vehicle R1500 pp
Know before you go:
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Infants seats are available - Write in the notes how many
seats and age(s) of kids.
- A wheelchair is accessible at certain attractions.
- Most travelers can participate.
What to bring:
- A jacket or a jersey as the weather can change at any time.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Cash - South African currency (ZAR) and all major credits
cards are accepted at places of interest.
- Sunscreen and a hat or a small umbrella.
- Camera or a full charged cellphone to capture memorable