3-Days Kruger Safari & Panorama Route Tour
Embark on this 3-day Kruger safari tour with us; be sure to be comfortable and embrace the landscapes and many more to offer on this tour. This itinerary has been custom-made to suit all your needs when it comes to Safari adventures. This is the kind of package that offers a unique safari experience that boasts of wildlife and the opportunity to see the famous Big 5. Enjoy time spent in the Greater Kruger at a comfortable safari lodge with three daily meals and morning and afternoon game drives. Your package includes a return road transfer from Johannesburg traveling through the famous scenic Panorama Route.
Do this because:
This tour is inclusive of private pick-up and drop-off at Johannesburg in a luxury air-conditioned vehicle with a driver/guide. Upon arrival, your safari drive begins as we enter the Timbavati Gate, you may already spot an abundance of wildlife along the way, such as buffalo, rhino, elephant, giraffe, antelopes, and zebra. Keep your cameras ready for the elusive leopard who may be hiding in a tree or the roaring lion seeking out their prey in the bush you will check-in at nThambo Tree Camp offering daily meals and twice Big5 safari experience. During a shared safari Big5 game experience, guests will spot the abundance of Klaserie game traversing freely between Kruger and Klaserie.
Day 1: Johannesburg - Kruger National Park
You will be collected from your requested pick-up point between 06:30 and 07:00 am and depart to the Greater Kruger concession. There will be stops in between travel as this is an approximate 5-hour drive from Johannesburg. Upon arrival, you will check-in at nThambo Tree Camp or similar. Enjoy lunch and prepare for an afternoon shared game drive in an open game vehicle on Klaserie Concession. Return for dinner and overnight.
nThambo Tree Camp:
Stay at a unique camp in Klaserie, sharing unfenced borders with Kruger National Park. The guest will have an experience of spotting the Big5 lion, elephant, rhino, buffalo, leopard. The game drive is conducted by the lodge representative ranger/guide sharing their knowledge on the widest array of fauna and flora. Guests have a high chance of spotting the Big5 around the camp and from the rooms. nThambo Tree Camp has 5 chalets that sleep 2 people per room and rooms are eye-level with the trees.
Day 2: Klaserie Private Reserve, Kruger
Early wake-up call and enjoy tea or coffee before your morning game drive. Upon your game drive, get to see the wildlife on offer within 5 to 10 meters as well as the large predators with possibly their recent kill. Return for breakfast and have an optional bush walk or enjoy mid-morning at leisure. Enjoy lunch and prepare for an afternoon game drive. You will get the opportunity to see nocturnal animals hunting like the lion and leopard. Return for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Kruger National Park - Johannesburg
Depart on a morning game drive and return for breakfast. Prepare for check-out. We will depart back to Johannesburg via the Panorama Route. Enjoy the scenic drive, amazing views, and get to see God's Window and the Blyde River Canyon amongst other things. Ensure you always picture ready as you will have amazing photo opportunities on this drive. Upon arrival in Johannesburg, you will be dropped off at your requested location.
- Small group pick-up & drop-off in Johannesburg
- Air-conditioned minibus vehicle
- Big 5 and wildlife in the Kruger National Park
- Enjoy scenic drive along the Panorama Route
Inclusions and Exclusions
- English speaking guide
- Vehicle and fuel
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Bottled mineral water on board
- 2 nights accommodation in Kruger National Park
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Morning & afternoon game drives
- Return Road Transfers to Johannesburg
- All international/domestic flights
- All meals and drinks not mentioned
- Entrance fees not mentioned
- Items of a personal nature
- Any other activities not mentioned
Know Before You Go:
- No children under the age of 16
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Low-risk malaria area, however, we recommend you consult on the various anti-malarial prophylactic available
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- 2 to 12 persons per vehicle
- Most travelers can participate
- Advise dietary requirements
What To Bring:
- A jacket or a jersey as the weather can change at any time
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Cash - South African currency (ZAR) and all major credits cards are accepted at places of interests
- Sunscreen and a hat
- Camera or a full charged cellphone to capture memorable moments
Klaserie Private Nature Reserve conservation levy: ZAR 200.00 per person per night
Klaserie Private Nature Reserve bed levy: ZAR 350.00 per person per night
We suggest that the guest reserve departure flight accordingly on the last day of the tour not earlier than 19:30 for domestic flight & 21:00 for an international flight.