2-Days Classic Kruger National Park Safari Tour
Welcome to the Kruger National Park, South Africa Enjoy this two-day package to the Kruger National Park and get the safari experience of game drive and game viewing of the wildlife on offer as well as the famous Big 5 lion, elephant, rhino, leopard, buffalo. En route, We will stop for breakfast in the Middelburg/Witbank area with the second stop for coffee in Nelspruit before arriving at the park. Your overnight will include a stay at Mjejane River Lodge, three meals, and an afternoon and morning game drive. A return road transfer from Johannesburg is also included in the package.
Do This Because:
Our tour is a small group tour inclusive of pick-up and drop-off from Johannesburg. We will check-in guests at Mjejane River Lodge for a 1-night stay on a daily meal basis and twice safari Big5 game. During the safari experience, you will also encounter other animals such as Giraffe, zebra, cheetah, wild dog, Antelopes, hippos, and an abundance of other wildlife. The game drive will be conducted by the lodge representative sharing their knowledge on fauna and flora.
Day 1: Johannesburg - Kruger National Park
You will be collected from your requested pick-up point between 06:30 and 07:00 am and depart to the lower Kruger National Park. There will be stops in between travel as this is an approximate 5-hour drive from Johannesburg. Upon arrival in the Kruger, you will check-in at Mjejane River Lodge. Enjoy lunch and prepare for an afternoon shared game drive in an open game vehicle on Mjejane Concession. Return for dinner and overnight.
Mjejane River Lodge:
The lodge overlooks the Crocodile River and all rooms have a view of the plains game. This also gives guests an experience of viewing the animals in the comfort of their rooms and lodge. The fence was removed between Mjejane River Lodge and Kruger National Park allowing the wildlife to traverse freely. Experience the African bush waves, feed your soul with the African sound of the silence, and a sudden change of peace to the whooping of hyenas, the roar of a lion, grunting of hippo, and the most amazing trumpeting of elephants. The lodge holds 17 rooms, 3 standard double rooms, 7 standard twin rooms, and 7 luxury rooms. They all have en-suite bathrooms, hairdryers, tea & coffee stations, mini bar fridges, and a private deck overlooking the Crocodile River.
Day 2: Kruger National Park - Johannesburg
Early morning wake up call at 04:30 am for a Kruger National Park game drive. Enjoy tea/coffee before departure. Breakfast packs will be provided for your game drive. Enjoy the game drive and get to see the wildlife on offer. Return to the lodge and prepare for check-out. After check-out, you will be transferred to Johannesburg with stops in between. The drop-off point will be at your requested location in Johannesburg.
- Small group pick-up & drop-off in Johannesburg
- Air-conditioned minibus vehicle
- Big 5 and wildlife in the Kruger National Park
- Morning & afternoon safari game on an open 4x4 vehicle
Inclusions and Exclusions
- English speaking guide
- Vehicle and fuel
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Bottled mineral water on board
- 1-night accommodation in Kruger National Park
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Morning & afternoon game drive
- Return Road Transfers to Johannesburg
- All international/domestic flights
- All meals and drinks not mentioned
- Entrance fees not mentioned
- Items of a personal nature
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Any other activities not mentioned
Know Before You Go:
- No children under the age of 15
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Low-risk malaria area, however, we recommend you consult on the various anti-malarial prophylactic available
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- 2 to 12 persons per vehicle
- Most travelers can participate
- Advise dietary requirements
What To Bring:
- A jacket or a jersey as the weather can change at any time
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Cash - South African currency (ZAR) and all major credits cards are accepted at places of interests
- Sunscreen and a hat
- Camera or a full charged cellphone to capture memorable moments
We suggest that the guest reserve departure flight accordingly on the last day of the tour not earlier than 19:30 for domestic flight & 21:00 for an international flight.