Welcome to Swaziland
Swaziland is a small country in the southern hemisphere & is landlocked bordering South Africa & Mozambique, has very high cultural attractions & natural sites with picturesque hills & ever-flowing rivers makes it to be the most seen natural wonders. The country has an abundance of forests, game parks & nature reserves, also offers wildlife however the towns within the country make Swaziland the perfect travel destination for tourists. The Kingdom of Swaziland offers travelers an option of an ideal travel plan of Kruger National Park and Durban and access from Johannesburg and Maputo.
- Explore the culture and heritage of Swaziland
- Guided tour of Swaziland
- A short hike and explore the surrounding natural features at the nature reserves
- Enjoy guided safari game drive and bush walks
- Explore the local street markets
- Rustic stay at the lodges in Mkhaya Game Reserve
- Day tour to Hlane Royal National Park
- Family fun tours in Swaziland
- Honeymoon holiday package
- Cultural festivals Umhlanga and Incwala
Why go to Swaziland:
- Swazi museum tour Bulembu Mining Museum, Umsamo Wesive, The Sugarcane Museum, and Mantenga Cultural Village
- Safari at Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary and Mkhaya Game Reserve with an overnight stay at a rustic camp
- Cultural village tour in Manzini
- Local street market tour Manzini Market, Mbabane Market, and Traditional Swazi Crafts Market
- Enjoy the two cultural festivals that take place in Swaziland, the Reed Dance ceremony (Umhlanga) and the impressive kingship rural (Incwala), MTN Bushfire Festival
- Visit the Ngwenya Glass Factory
- Explore the nature features at Ngwenya Mine and Lions Cavern, Malolotja Nature Reserve, Walk to Sibebe Rock
Best of Swaziland
Our Swaziland tour packages are tailor-made itineraries customized for families traveling with children & couples of all ages, discover the beauty of the Swazi culture & traditional customs. Our Swaziland guided cultural or safari trips are affordable departing from Johannesburg or Durban, South Africa packages. Eswatini offers exclusive luxury accommodation from budget to classic travel for a honeymoon or family getaway. Discover our top best itineraries with an option to customizing your own Swaziland dream. Swaziland is one of Africa's top destinations to see the black rhino, elephant & lion Africa. Interested in cultural festivals celebrating the beauty of Swaziland, enjoy the annual MTN Bushfire Festival and the two most popular cultural festivals the Reed Dance ceremony (Umhlanga) and the impressive kingship rural (Incwala). Take a turn and embark on exploring nature and visit the Sibebe Rock, where guests can do a short hike to the top of the mountain and enjoy the amazing mountain views. During hiking encounter waterfalls and caves, amazing fauna and flora. Visit the local markets where guests can purchase handmade African art and also fruits and vegetables. And visit the Swazi Candles surrounded by very talented crafters, artists, and artisans as well as markets and souvenir shops. At Mantengo Cultural Village remains as a living museum of old traditions representing a classical Swazi lifestyle during the 1850s. Enjoy these shared or private conducted tour with a local guide sharing their knowledge about beautiful Swaziland. Tailor-make your dream holiday in Swaziland with our customized itineraries as a guide to what to expect during your visit. Canaways Travel has partnered with one of the top tour operators in Swaziland ensuring that our guests receive their unforgettable experience.
South Africa is Calling your Name?
Let’s start planning your dream trip
Why Booking with Us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Financial Protection
- Tailor-made Safari & Tours