Karongwe Private Game Reserve, South Africa
Karongwe Private Game Reserve:
South of Tzaneen in Limpopo, we encounter the Karongwe Private Game Reserve, an 8500 hector private game reserve that was created in 1998 by a group of landowners. The game reserve features a collection of private game lodges and safari businesses that operate on the game reserve. Karongwe Private Game Reserve is home to an abundance of wildlife and big5 lion, elephant, rhino, buffalo, leopard, high in vegetation. Privately owned luxury or family lodges Beck Safari Lodge, Kuname Lodge, Chisomo Safari Lodge, Shiduli Private Game Lodge, Karongwe River Lodge.
- Daily safari game
- Little paw center
- Bush spa treatment
- Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre at Moholoholo
- Hot air balloon
- Panorama Route Tour
Why go to Karongwe Private Game Reserve
- Experience the best fauna and flora with our local professional guide
- Luxury family-friendly lodges offering authentic safari experience
- Bush spa treatment experience African original inhabitants in harmony with nature
- Little paw centre, kids will enjoy daily activities with a professional ranger guide
- Visit the Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre at Moholoholo, here guests will learn more about the endangered species
- Hazyview hot air balloon float over Sabie River Valley, this experience offers a landscape and wildlife authentic safari viewing
- Escape the wild for a Panorama Route tour includes sites to God's Window, Three Rondoval, Blyde River Canyon, Bourke's Luck Potholes
- Combine Karongwe Private Game Reserve experience, Johannesburg and Kruger National Park tour, 6 Day Luxury Safari Tour of Botswana and Victoria Falls, and 3 Day Kruger National Park Safari and Panorama Route tour
Best of Karongwe Private Game Reserve:
Experience the authentic safari Karongwe Private Game Reserve packages for exclusive luxury safaris. Join our tailor-made tour packages ideal for travelers looking for a memorable vacation to Africa's private game reserve and traveling on an affordable budget. The packages are very affordable for both budget & classic safaris, enjoy a stay at one of the luxury lodges Beck Safari Lodge, Kuname Lodge, Chisomo Safari Lodge, Shiduli Private Game Lodge, Karongwe River Lodge catering for couples with children, honeymoon travel as well as solo traveler.
Visit Karongwe Private Game Reserve allowing wildlife to traverse freely. Game drives are conducted on an open 4x4 vehicle and explore the reserve by foot guided by an experienced ranger and tracker. During the bushwalk safari guests have an opportunity to view the safari from a different angle, providing a memorable experience. Guests will encounter small species and a flavor of being one with nature. The lodges welcome children and ensuring that they have their own programs set while the parents are out on a game drive. Combine the Karongwe safari experience with the Panorama Route tour to God's Window, Three Rondoval, Blyde River Canyon, Bourke's Luck Potholes. However, get the best deal and combine Karongwe Private Game Reserve with Cape Town "the mother city" or experience of bush and beach which is inclusive of Kruger and Mozambique.
When is the best time to visit Karongwe Private Game Reserve?
Visit Karongwe Private Game Reserve year-round, however, this depends on the interest as most people travel for wildlife. The dry winter season is from May to October there is a very high chance of great game viewing, the vegetation is low and scattered making it easy in spotting wildlife. During the months of June to August, the mid-winter is the most comfortable season to visit Karongwe as there are a few mosquitoes, rainfall, and the temperature is very warm. At the end of winter, September to October the months are often hot and humid, guaranteed a chance of an abundance of wildlife by the waterhole and river even by the lodge's pool. During the season a transformation of a green landscape and new-born wildlife, an abundance of birds, to the ending around April.
South Africa is Calling your Name?
Let’s start planning your dream trip
Why Booking with Us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Financial Protection
- Tailor-made Safari & Tours