Johannesburg, South Africa
Welcome to Johannesburg, South Africa:
Johannesburg is the largest city in South Africa. It is popularly known as Jozi, Joburg, or City of Gold by locals. Within this city, the Constitutional Court is based; and is the highest egalitarianism Institute inland. There is a rich wild range of economic centers of gold and diamond trade, which were established in the 1800s. The City of Johannesburg had the opportunity of hosting the first kick-off of the world tournament known as the 2010 FIFA World Cup. In Joburg, the most spoken languages are Zulu and English
- Johannesburg overview tour
- Hartebeest Cable Car and Ama Zwing Zwing Zipline
- Guided Pretoria tour
- vibrant Maboneng Precinct
- Shopping at Sandton City
- Safari experience at Lion and Safari Park
- Hot air balloon at Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site
- Luxury safari at Pilanesberg National Park
- Boat cruise at Hartbeespoort Dam
- Cultural Visit at Lesedi Village
Why go to Johannesburg:
- Historical tour of Soweto and Apartheid Museum
- Explore the vibrant city of Johannesburg tour to Constitutional Hill, View Joburg from “Top of Africa”, the Apartheid Museum, and Newtown Junction
- For more fun make a historical tour to Gold Reef Mine and family-fun entertainment at the theme park
- Within Johannesburg, explore the vibrant Maboneng Precinct and South African Museum of Military
- Visit Lindfield Victorian House Museum in Auckland Park outside Johannesburg, a living museum of the Victorian era
- While in Johannesburg visit Wits Art Museum which opened in 2012 showcasing African art from South Africa & other West and Central Africa countries
- Johannesburg is home to affordable accommodation
- Mandela Square is one of the finest dining destinations & Sandton is also home to one of the best Theatres in the land.
- Take a day trip to visit Pretoria an hour away from Johannesburg, the tour includes visitation to Voortrekker Monument, Freedom Park, Paul Kruger House Museum, Union Buildings, Church Square, Ou Raadsaal, Palace of Justice, and Capitol Theatre
Best of Johannesburg:
When is the best time to visit Johannesburg?
Johannesburg is one of the best South African destinations which can be visited at any time of the year. Winter months are usually colds and these are between June to September, Spring will be between September to December, and summer months are from December to April with a lot of rain during this period. April to June will be autumn
South Africa is Calling your Name?
Let’s start planning your dream trip
Why Booking with Us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Financial Protection
- Tailor-made Safari & Tours